This 2,316-square-foot 2-story home maximizes livable space without compromising style. A porch welcomes you inside where the foyer is flanked by a flex room that you can use in any way you choose.
The back of the home is for everyday activities with a big family room open to the dinette and kitchen. With a U-shaped work space and pantry, the kitchen makes preparing and serving meals a breeze. The power room is conveniently located and a generous closet off the 2-car garage offers extra storage.
Upstairs, the laundry room is near the two auxiliary bedrooms, which also share a hall bath. Children young and old can hang out in the loft while the master suite with walk-in closet and its own bath offers privacy for adults. Need more living space? A 4th bedroom is optional as are dinette and family room extensions, a 3-car garage, upgraded master bath, and fireplace.
- Spacious 9’ ceilings main level
- Basement per plan
- 2 panel white painted interior doors
- Schlage brushed nickel interior door hardware
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring in foyer, kitchen, café, and powder room in variety of colors
- Luxury Carpeting with high quality 3/8 rebond pad
- Customer Light fixture allowance of 1200.00
- Walk in closets with wire shelving per plan
- One pre-wired CAT 5c phone Jack
- Two pre-wired RG6 quad shield TV Jacks
- Direct wire smoke and carbon monoxide detector with battery backup
|Price:||From the $400s|
- Granite counter tops with stainless steel under mount sink
- Designer 36” wood maple cabinets in a variety of colors
- Stainless steel, built in microwave, gas range, dishwasher, and refrigerator with ice maker water line
- Designer chrome faucet with sprayer
- Kitchen island per plan
- Pantry cabinet with shelving per plan
- Planning Center area per plan
- Badger garbage disposal